- Makeup lessons are offered in only FOUR cases: teacher missed the lesson, mandatory school-related event, school closing due to inclement weather, or illness on the part of the student. Honey Bee instructors are not obligated to make up lessons missed by students for any other reasons. Advance notice is required when missing lessons or classes.
- Credit or debit cards that are declined at time of auto-draft for any reason will result in an additional $25 fee. If a credit card number or expiration date changes, Honey Bee must be notified immediately so it can be updated in the system.
- Once registration is complete, classes may be added but not dropped at any time during the school year. If a student chooses to not attend a class, whether periodically or habitually, there are no credits or refunds of monthly tuition payments.
- Parents are not allowed to attend or be present during classes, lessons, or rehearsals. However, we will have “open house” weeks where we will invite and encourage parents to attend.
- All students who take private voice lessons (rising 1st graders through rising 12th graders) are required to attend our one-week summer music camp in July.
- Tuition is never refunded, nor are partial tuition payments allowed.
- Recital fees that are not paid by the due date announced will result in a late fee of 10% of the amount of the recital fee. Failure to pay recital fees for an extended period of time may result in a student not being able to participate in the recital.
- Regular attendance to music classes and ensembles is of tremendous importance. The students are part of a team and must be taught to take seriously the commitments they make.
I have read and understand all of the above Honey Bee policies and procedures and agree to adhere to them steadfastly. My signature below indicates my acceptance of and complicity with each of the policies described herein:
[contact-form to=’firstname.lastname@example.org’ subject=’Honey Bee Policies’][contact-field label=’Electronic Signature’ type=’name’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Date’ type=’text’ required=’1’/][/contact-form]
I, the undersigned parent/guardian, do hereby agree to give my child or ward permission to participate in the programs and classes offered by Honey Bee Entertainment, Inc. and its affiliates. I herby release and hold harmless Honey Bee, its owners, teachers, assistant teachers, secretaries, choreographers, or any other representative of Honey Bee, from any and all claims for damages or personal injuries, including accidental death, which my child may sustain while participating in any activity connected with Honey Bee Entertainment, Inc.
If a parent or guardian cannot be reached in an emergency, I hereby consent to treatment of my minor child/ward for any and all medical procedures deemed necessary as a result of accident or injury. I further agree to pay any and all costs incurred as a result of said treatment. Honey Bee Entertainment does not carry medical insurance for its students. It is required that all students be covered by their own family medical insurance policies. If any injury occurs, it is understood that the student’s own policy is the only source of reimbursement.
I also hereby give permission to Honey Bee Entertainment, Inc. to use photographs or videos of my child, taken throughout the year, for any purpose, including but not limited to promotional materials, yearbooks, video compilations, web sites, or advertisement.
Please sign below indicating that you have read and understood the Liability Waiver and the Contract & Policies of Honey Bee Entertainment, Inc. and its affiliates:
[contact-form to=’email@example.com’ subject=’Liability Waiver’][contact-field label=’Electronic Signature’ type=’name’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Date’ type=’text’ required=’1’/][/contact-form]
Registration Fee - $25
CC Information Form
Instructions For Electronically Signing Your PDF
1. Windows: Open the PDF in Adobe Reader and click the “Fill & Sign” button in the right pane.
2. Mac: Open the PDF in Preview, click the Toolbox button, then click Sign
3. iPhone and iPad: Open the PDF attachment in Mail, then click “Markup and Reply” to sign.
4. iPhone and Android: Download Adobe Fill & Sign, open the PDF, and tap the Signature button.
5. Chrome: Install the HelloSign extension, upload your PDF, and click the Signature button.